dinsdag 11 juni 2013

The Dinner.


 
To celebrate the new collections of Mathilde M and Orval Creations they invite us to dinner and it's always a special location they take us to, this year it was a beautiful space that was part of the Chateau D'igé, it was called 'La salle de l'orangerie'!
 One of the new items they created for Orval and for Mathilde M were the Butterflies and they used those butterflies to decorate all the tables, they mixed the Orval Butterflies with the ones from Mathilde M to ceate a beautiful table decoration!
 
 
For the dinner I was wearing a little black lace dress with my leather jacket, my chanel bag and to add some colour to the outfit I wore my green phyton shoes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In France they actually gave me a new name, they call me Cherry over there :)