zaterdag 15 juni 2013

Lyon.

 
 
 
After visiting both showrooms we decided to take a little vacation, we were in the Bourgogne anyway so we had lots of things to visit starting with Lyon. I did not really expect a lot from the city but I must say that I fell in love with it right away, the buildings were gorgeous, the food was delicous and there's lots of shopping. We only had one day so we did everything in a speed tempo, we took the touristic bus around the city so that we at least saw a bit of everything, we had a quick lunch and then we had a  really fast shopping trip, on top of all the above we had the best weather so it was a perfect day!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Inspired by the gorgeous weather I wore my violet pants, a simple pink shirt and my oversized white blazer. For walking around all day I was wearing my pink vans, for the accessoires I chose a white chanel bag, some pink lace earrings and the orval Butterfly!
 
 
 
 
With Love Shari