dinsdag 13 augustus 2013

The Smurfs II

 
 
There are so much new movies in the theater that I really want to see and on top of my list were the smurfs II so last tuesday I went to see it in 3D with my sister and little brother.
 
 
 For me personally the smurfs are a huge part of my youth, every wednesday my sister and I spent the afternoon at 'oma and parraine's place' which meant watching ketnet from 4o'clock and one of our favourite shows was ofcourse the smurfs. We always fought about who was smurfin,we also had all the little smurf figurines that we had to divide between us and that always led to another fight because we never agreed who was getting which figurine.
Getting older the smurfs disappeared out of our lives until our little brother and nephew started watching the smurfs so it started all over again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I loved the Smurfs I so I was a little scared that the second one was not going to be as great as the first one but those little blue ones did it again. It really was hilarious, this time the rescue team had two new members, ( we saw the movie in dutch so I'll use the dutch names) Hippe Smurf and Mopper Smurf had to safe Smurfin together with Grote Smurf and Klungel. I really liked that the family from the first movie came back to help them and that they added two new family members, their son Blue and the stepdad of Patrick. There are so much funny scenes during the movie that it's impossible to tell you all about them, there're also a lot of jokes that only the adults in the audience will understand like gargamel using an Ipad for the first time. It was also really fun that everything took place in Paris because you can recognize all the places and you know exatcly where they are.
 
 
 
Watching this movie made me proud knowing that all of this started in Belgium all these years ago.
 
 
Go and see the perfect Family Movie and be ready to get naughty!
With Love Louise.