dinsdag 27 november 2012

Amadeus 2013

 
 
I know it's winter time and everybody wants to buy christmasstuff and drink hot chocolates but we actually had to go and order our new Spring-Summer Collection for 2013! My mum and I went to two different companies on one day to select the things we really want to sell in our shop. It's really weird to order a Spring-Summer collection when it's so cold outside, first we went to Amadeus, it's a french company selling a mix of cute home accessories from really modern to really classic things. I made some pictures while we were ordering so the pictures are all taken with my Iphone which means the quality isn't that great!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
P.S : Check out our store in February to see what we ordered!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten