vrijdag 9 november 2012

Seven Things That Made Me Happy

 
 
Last week I couldn't do this regular post because I was at the fair but from this week on I will post this 'Seven things' every Friday!
 
1. The U10, The Team of My Little Brother. He's the one sitting down on the left.
 
2. Studs Collar White with golden Studs, Lili&Martha
 
3. I'm addicted to buying houseparfums lately!! This one is from Lili&Martha and smells like Violets
 
 This one is from the Zara Home
 
Another one from Lili&Martha, This one is called Poudre De Riz 
 
 4. Mathilde's new toys, I just had to buy them, they're so cute
 
 5. My Mum ,My Boyfriend and I went to the Bookfair in Antwerp and that's where I found this book. I used to have the whole collection when I was little but somehow they dissapeared when we moved to Oostkamp. I was so happy to see they still make them so I just had to buy one! ( I actually wanted them all but I didn't want my boyfriend to think that I'm a crazy collector ;) )
 
 
 
  6. Mathilde's wall! This hangs above Mathilde's Pink Cage so I made it the Mathilde wall!
 
 
 
 7. This is one of the new things that arrived in the shop and I think I should hang this in our kitchen ;). But I must say my cooking has improved a lot since last year!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten