donderdag 15 november 2012

Les Gourmandises de Sophie

 
So two weeks ago I told you guys that I wanted to do more regular posts so on thursday I want to post all kinds of things aroud Lili&Martha, my store. Every thursday I want to post things like : the new arrivals, Introduce a brand, show you which products I really like or give some interior tips.
 
Today I want to introduce you to Les Gourmandises de Sophie.
My mum and I always go the 'Maison et Objet' fair in Paris, it's a fair for shopowners where you can see and order new collections for your shop. There are seven or eight different halls so we can't do them all in one day, we have to select which ones to do but last time we actually did have some spare time so we went to a different hall and there we bumped into this new brand. Les Gourmandises de Sophie is a brand who makes delicious candy in really cool buckets small and big. My mum and I just had to order it so a few weeks later we drove to Roubaix where we had to pick up all the candy we ordered. With a smile on our face and our car full of candy we drove back to Bruges to install our own little candyshop.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These are my favourites, Little Gummibears!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten