maandag 12 november 2012

Good Old Times!

I was working on my computer today when I found this old pictures. I really like to just look at those photos and go back to the good old times where all I cared about was BarbieDolls, DisneyMovies and My BabyBorns!  :
 
With my dad and sister in the Garden of our Vacation house
 
With my sister at our annual holiday with my dad's soccerteam!
 
One of my favourite photos with my dad and sister
 
This is on my birthday, my mum told me the whole day that this bunny I really wanted was sold out but when my birthday party was finished she gave me my last present and guess what was in it? Yep, My Lovely Bunny!
 
On holiday my mum loved to dress us up to go to dinner even with matching purses
 
One of my birthday parties with my friends and sister!
 
Every year when Sinterklaas came to Bruges my granddad had to sail them around in Bruges, my sister and I were the only ones aloud in the boat so we had to throw candy at all the people but we actually just wanted to keep the candy and eat it ourselves ;)