vrijdag 19 oktober 2012

Hotel Casselbergh

I love to discover new hotspots in Bruges so I was so glad that my grandmother invited me to go and drink coffee in a new hotel in Bruges. They have been renovating the place for a while and now that it's finally finished, I really wanted to check it out. The building used to be from the city and they did not really do something with it so I was really curious to see what happend to the boring building. The outside still looked the same so I was a bit dissapointed from the start but once I got in, I just fell in love with the place. They had made it so gorgeous and luxurious inside that I wasn't sure if it was allowed to just come and drink something. When we got our menu, we were surprised again, the prices are really cheap if you compare them to the touristic areas of Bruges, especially for the beers. So in the afternoon you can come here for some coffee, a hot chocolate or some tea but in the evening it turns into a bar where you can drink a lot of different cocktails, wines, beers and some very typical belgian drinks. I just found a new hotspot!!

 
 





















 
 
Hotel Casselbergh
Hoogstraat 6
B-8000
Brugge, Belgium
Tel: +32 (0)50 44 65 00
Fax: +32 (0)50 44 65 01
info@grandhotelcasselbergh.com
www.grandhotelcasselbergh.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten