donderdag 25 oktober 2012

The Real Lili&Martha



The Real Lili&Martha By Night
 
Who's the real Lili&Martha ?

Lili&Martha is actually the name of my shop in Bruges. I started my shop immediatly after high school together with my mother and she is the one who came up with the name. At my home we have a lot of dogs and Lili&Martha are two of our dogs. Lili is a chihuahua and Martha is an English Bulldog so they are the perfect match. We sell decoration & jewellery so we are always looking for new brands and special things that nobody has to really keep our shop special and unique.
I know it's really early but we already changed our shop into a Christmas Wonderland because everyone kept on asking when we were gonna start christmas. I took some pictures of my store but I'll definitely give you guys a full Christmas Wonderland Post later.
 
The Back of our first floor
 
 
Lili&Martha Necklace
Pull - New Look
 
 
Vintage Boots
 
 
The Lili&Martha Christmastree on the Second Floor
 
 
 
 
Some Christmasballs :
 
 
 
 
 
 
 One of my Favourites!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some new arrivals
 
 
 
Some Jewellery :
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten