woensdag 24 oktober 2012

Gotta Love The MidWeek

 

My Midweek in Photographs :

 
I've been so busy these days, working on my special new project, that I didn't have a lot of time to shoot one special theme so I will post my midweek in some Photos :
 
My New Pink Pop-Up Phone
 
 
Every Year we have a tradition in the family, two evenigs a year we have a FriedNight
That's a familydinner where all the food must fried, so it's like a FastFoodNight.
 
 
Outfit of the FriedNight
Black Dress
Studded jacket
Red Camomillo Bag
And ofcourse some Wedge Boots
 
Fruit Salad, New Bowls & Spoons from the Zara Home
 
Lunch&Lifestyle
My mum took me out to lunch to this restaurant called Phare Du Vie, it's a new concept because everything you see you can buy or order it there so it's the perfect combination 
 
 
 
 
 
Tortellini Gorgonzola
 
My new Favourite candy, It's a marshmallow dipped in brown chocolate and Pecan Nuts with a little bit of Honey. My dog Mathilde really wanted a bite of it but she is allergic to chocolate so I am sorry Mathilde, No Chocolate for you, Dolly.
 
 
 
 
BioJuice Cherries
 
 
 
 
Wednesday it's MarketDay in Bruges, I just Love to buy flowers at the market because I love the atmosphere and everything is so fresh and looks so lovely that I just had to get these hydrangeas.
 
 
Outfit of the day :
Green Vans
Army Pants - Zara
Green Leather Jacket - Zara
 
 
 
Crazy Time with my Brother, Emile!
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten