zaterdag 27 oktober 2012

The Lili&Martha Stock

 
 
When you own a shop you need a lot of space to put your stock and to put the things that are coming in for next season. Our stock is really big and still we don't have place to put everything neat and now it's even a bigger mess because it's christmas in the shop and we are preparing for our fair next week in Gent. So my mum, Elisabeth and I decided to start and put all the things we want to take to the fair in boxes! To be honest I am so excited for the fair that I can't wait for next week to get it started!!
 
Outfit of the day :
Shoes - H&M
Coat - Zara
Dress - New Look
Accesoires : Lili&Martha
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
With my mum on the left and Elisabeth on the right
 
The stock
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
Before we started putting everything in boxes, my mum and I went to pick up some new christmasstuff