maandag 29 oktober 2012

De Prestige

 
 
It's been so busy this weekend with the fair we have to prepare and in the shop it was really busy as well with the new christmasdecoration, so not a lot of time to do fun things but my boyfriend and I found the time to have a delicious breakfast at the Prestige. It's a really beautiful place with some vintage details and vintage plates & cups, I really love to go somewhere where they put a lot of effort into the decoration and into the details because that just makes it's cosy and romantic. The breakfast itself was just delicious!!
 
 
 
My new IphoneCover, Present from my Sister!
 
 
 
 
The Boyfriend
 
 
 
 
The Beautiful Cup&Saucer
 
 
 
 
 
A very Delicious Yohurt
 
 
 
Vintage Furniture
 
Lovely Flowers
 
 
 
 
Tomorrow it's the start of a very very busy week. First we are going to start building up our stand for the fair then my sister and I need to get back to Bruges because they are going to shoot a little video in our shop because we sponsor the local basketballteam of Oostkamp and that's going to be the promovideo. Wednesday we are going to do the finishing touches at the fair and at 6PM we need to be at the Jan Breydel Stadion because my family are huge Cercle Brugge supporters and Cercle is playing against my boyfriend team, Beerschot AC, so my brother and I are going to give the kick-off on the field. I am going to be really nervous because I want my boyfriend to play an amazing game and win but Cercle really needs the points so I also want them to win! Thursday it's another kick-off, The Kick-off from the fair, It's called the Coutry Side and I am really excited for it!! The fair ends Sunday so busy busy week. I really hope I can keep you guys posted!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten