vrijdag 9 augustus 2013

Now You See Me.


 
I finally saw 'Now You See Me' in Belgium theaters and I absolutely loved it!!
 I really like those movies where you're kept in the dark and blown away when you realize the truth, 'now you see me' is definitly that kind of movie because you'll never guess who the brain behind the four horsemen is and once you realize who it is you'll be amazed by the way he played it. I really liked that there's a whole story behind all the three shows and that they all lead to just one person and his revenge!



Another thing I really liked were all the magic tricks but what I liked even more was that they also explained all the tricks and that you can see how everything happend step by step. And ofcourse there's a love affair as well but that's not really the main part of the movie, it's just a very nice ending to the whole movie with their key sinking to the bottom of the seine...






  A must see movie and remember
First Lesson Of Magic, Always Be The Smartest Guy In The Room!

With Love Louise.