donderdag 8 augustus 2013

NailPolish.

 
 
I have this obsession for buying all kinds of nailpolishes so it was time to tidy up and throw away all the ones that are not being used anymore. After selecting my favourite ones I had the idea to actually use my nailpolishes as a decoration for my dressing table in my bedroom. The only thing you need are one or two ( I like everything to be equal) big glass cloches and you just fill them up with all your nailpolishes and decorate them on your dressing table.
 
 
One of my favourite beauty stores is Kiko, my mum and sister discovered it in Sienna, Italy and they had brought me a huge bag full of amazing beauty stuff and I was immediately addicted to it, so now we don't have to travel to Italy anymore for some Kiko stuff because they have a store in Lille, France and that's only an hour away!
 
 
 
 
I took two glass cloches from the same height but with a different print to mix things up a bit.
 
 
 

I decorated the dressing table with, ofcourse, the two cloches filled with my nailpolishes, a zara home candle, my favourite parfum from Annick Goutal and two adorable Sonny Angels.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

With Love Shari