donderdag 15 augustus 2013

A Little Bar.

 
 
As you could read in one of my previous posts I love to have my own bar cart at home but I can't find the perfect table to start with so I decided to make a little 'bar' on my coffee table. I took a vintage looking grey,silver tray (3) , two glass carafes (1), two glasses (2) and to have some colour a cool glass with some colourful straws (4).
 
I really like this vintage looking tray, it has so many little details and it also has that mirror effect.
 
The two glasses have a really cool 'print' engraved in the glass for that special look.
 
The two carefes with a really cool relief added to the tray.
 
 
 
I always need colour when I make little corners so I used these really fun straws to mix and match.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I really wanted the drinks in the carafes the be colourful so I chose pisang and strawberry daiquirie.
 
 
 
 
With Love Shari