dinsdag 13 augustus 2013

Red Boots.

 
 
 
It's been pretty busy in our shop this weekend and it was a hectic start of the week because we went to Brussels to check out all the new jewelry slash decoration collections and on our way back we made a little stop that made everything even more exciting but that's still a surprise for a little while )! 
 When it's getting real busy in the store I like to wear something comfortable because we don't have a lot of stock space in the shop so we need to walk up and down the street a lot to get new items out of our stock so when I saw this new 'easy going' dress in the H&M I just had to have it. It's a simple cream dress with some lace embroided on it and I think I'll be able to mix and match it with a lot of items so it'll always look different and new. This time I wore it with my red boots, a Céline bag, some lace earrings and a Coral bracelet.