vrijdag 3 mei 2013

Seven.



 
In the beginning of this blog I posted these posts about the seven things I loved or just gorgeous pictures I took and I actually got that idea from the famous blog Cupcakes and Cashmere! Her idea about her 'Five post' is that sometimes you need to focus on the little things in live, things that put a smile on your face or make you feel special because those are the things that you need to concentrate on in this crazy world. So I decided to start posting these 'Seven' posts again starting from today!

Pineapple Juice in my Disney glass & straw.
 

Spring has begun, Flowers start to grow

 My Elephant bookend with some of my favourite books.
 
Fresh Purple Tulips
 
 Fresh Vegetable Pizza
 
 Martha

With Love Shari
 
Fresh Violets in this really cute flowerpots.