donderdag 16 mei 2013

Beyoncé!

 
 
 
 
Yesterday I went to Queen B's concert in Antwerp and I must say that it was the best concert I've ever seen, she's just amazing! Normally she was going to perform twice in Antwerp but she had to postpone her first show due to health problems but luckily she felt a lot better yesterday so she could perform for us. She opened the show with Run The World in a gorgeous white outfit and ofcourse with her amazing dance moves! After the opening numbers she got really emotional when she was explaining that she wasn't supposed to perform tonight as well, her doctor had told her to rest but that she didn't want to let us down and that she was so happy to be on that stage, she started singing again and you could she that she was almost crying and that she was truly happy to be on the stage! I found two little clips on you tube from this special moment, it's not a very good quality but it's a pretty special moment : The Apology & The Song . 
 
After her apology the show really got started and people really went crazy for her, she did some of her recent songs like 'Love on Top' & '1+1' but she also went back in time with 'If I were a Boy', 'Irreplaceable' and 'Get me Bodied', she also took us back to the very beginning of her career with songs like 'Crazy in Love', 'Naughty Girl' and 'Survivor'!
 One of my favourite songs was 'Grown Woman' the costumes, the dancers and the background were really amazing! The show was just incredible all the songs were fantastic, all the different outfits were gorgeous, the amazing dance moves, the really cool background and all the different musicians, everything just blew me away! She ended her show with Single Ladies, Halo and with Whitney Houston's I'll Always love you. I did not take any pictures or video's during the show because I really wanted to enjoy the show and  sing & dance along ;)!!