woensdag 15 mei 2013

Studs & A Leather Jacket

 
 
 
It's been a while since I last posted something online but I had a really busy week full of surprises but I'm back on track! We had some nice weather but recently it changed again and we're back at 11°c so I bought myself a new leather jacket, I think that for this kind of weather that's the perfect jacket to wear! It's a black leather jacket with a lot of silver studs on the collar for that rock'n roll kinda look.
I live close to the Minnewater park and every year around april the flowers look amazing but this year they flourished really late because of the bad weather but now they all look gorgeous so the perfect spot for a outfit post!  
 
 
 
I combined the leather jacket with my black&white striped shirt, my faux leather pants, my silver & glitter loafers and the balenciaga bag is from my sister!