zaterdag 4 mei 2013

A Vintage Radio & Jelly Beans

 
 
At Christmas my mum got this amazing pink vintage radio from my grandmother and I was so jealous at the time but wednesday I went to buy my own radio. They had a lot of colours but I'm a real girly girl so I needed that pink one to match with my interior. Later that day I was at the supermarket and while I was standing in line I saw these little Jelly Beans bags and it reminded me of my citytrip to London some years ago so I bought the sweet bag not the sour one. When I got home I turned on my radio, that day One Direction was giving a concert in Belgium so they kept on playing their songs which I secretly love and always sing along with, took my Jelly Beans out of their package and just enjoyed the sun.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
With Love Shari