vrijdag 31 mei 2013

Jewelry.

 
 
On monday my sister, my mum and I went to Brussels to pick up our new jewelry collection for this summer and I absolutely love this collection. We bought a lot of Classic pieces like a simple gold or silver necklace with a gorgeous stone that you can mix with the same simple stone earrings and bracelets. On the other hand we also bought some real eyecatchers like big, colourful earrings, bracelets and necklaces.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was wearing my favourite black&white pants with a simple grey shirt and my black studded jacket, the shoes are just new I bought these Vans in Eindhoven and they look like faded jeans and I never saw them before so I adore them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Come and check out the whole collection in our store
Lili&Martha
Katelijnestraat 47
8000 Brugge
 
With Love Shari