woensdag 17 oktober 2012

Bonjour Paris


So as you guys know I turned 21 this weekend. After my hippie chic party I decided I wanted to do something special on my actual birthday aswell. So I wanted to go to Paris, Paris is only a three hours drive away from where I live so it was perfect. I called all the family girls and asked them to take a day off. I've been to Paris a lot of times before so I knew were I wanted to go and what I wanted to see. So I started to make all the plans for the day : I wanted to start the day at La durée to have breakfast then I wanted to do the two hours busride across Paris so we would at least see a bit of the the city! That bus has all kinds of stops in Paris so I decided to get off at the Eiffel Tower, I just can't go to Paris and not go to the Eiffel Tower, I just need to see it! After taking pictures with the Eiffel Tower we would walk back to the champs elysées and start the shopping. So thats how I plannend our day in Paris.But my boyfriend had a surprise that would mess up that plan.

Unfortunatly my boyfriend couldnt be with me in Paris that day but he had the biggest surprise of the day! As we walked to LaDurée Royal we passed the Christain Louboutin store and all of a sudden everyone stopped. I thought they wanted to check out the window but then my mum said to me that I was allowed to choose a pair of Christain Louboutin shoes as my birthday present from my boyfriend! I just couldnt believe it!! So we waited in line,tried some shoes and I just fell in love with the pompom shoes (that's how I call them). I paid them and from that moment on I was the proud owner of Christain Louboutin shoes! After this huge surprise we went to do all the other things on the list and at the end of the day I got another big surprise that wasnt actually planned! I am a huge disney fan so I always go into the disney store and thats where I found my other surprise of the day! There they sold the very special Disney Villains Designer Collection, it's a collection with some villains of the disney movies who are dressed in high fashion clothes, the perfect combination : Fashion meets disney!

 

This was a short summary of the day so now it's time for some pictures.

Christain Louboutin





 
 
 

Yayoi Kusama

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lanvin for La Durée
 
 


My Vintage Chanel
 
La Durée




 







The Family

Eiffel Tower


Le Notre Dame


 
 


Outfit of the day
 
 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten