zondag 21 oktober 2012

Starbucks & The Trenchcoat



There has been a Starbucks in Bruges for a while now but I still think it's special to have one in Bruges. Bruges is always the last city in Belguim where special things happen, so I was really happy and proud when I heard the news.When I heard the location I was a bit dissapointed at first because it's located in the trainstation so it's actually pretty far from the city but from my place it's actually a beautiful walk because I pass the lake of love and the Minnewater Park.

 
 
 
The Lake Of Love
 
Minnewater Park
 
Minnewater Park
 
The Chai Tea Latte
 
 
 
 
Today it was cold and a bit rainy so the perfect weather for the Trenchcoat.
It was just the perfect combination, A Warm Chai Tea Latte, my Trenchcoat and my  the Vintage Boots.
 
Trenchcoat : Zara

 
 
The Kelly Bag, Hèrmes
 
 
The Vintage Boots
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Geen opmerkingen: