donderdag 18 oktober 2012

La Durée meets Lanvin

As you all know I went to Paris a few days ago and ofcourse I had to go to La Durée not only to have breakfast but to buy macarons. I collect all kinds of different La Durée boxes, so I was so excited to see the new window displays. The new corporation was with Lanvin, yaaaay, Macarons meets high fashion. I loved the box immediatly so it was time to choose the flavours and thats where there was another surprise, they had three new flavours, yaaayy! The new flavours all taste like bubblegum, it's just so delicious! So Bon Appétit...






My Flavours :
Framboise
Pistache
Petale de Rose ( my absolute favourite)
L'incroyable Guimauve Bubble Gum
Cassis Violette
Orange Saguine Gingembre
L'incroyable Guimauve Fraise BonBon
L'incroyable Guimauve Violette
 


 
16 Rue Royale
Paris
01 42 60 21 79
 
www.laduree.fr

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten