vrijdag 26 oktober 2012

Seven Things That Made Me Happy.



So I've been thinking about my blog and I want to start posting regular post as well. So basically I would like to post specific things on specific days, for instance every friday I would like to post : Seven Things That Made Me happy, It's always going to be a post about things that made me happy in that specific week! For the other regular posts you'll just have to wait until the next days to check them out!

So my first Regular Post : Seven Things That Made Me Happy :
 
1.My Brother! Today it was the Halloween Party at his school so everyone had to dress up and since he's growing up so fast I really wanna enjoy time with him now that he still wants to play and be crazy because one day he's going to be a grown up boy!
 
 
 
2.My New Little Decoration table @ My Bathroom
Zara Home
 
3.The New Towels with cute little PomPoms Purple & Dark Grey
Zara Home
 
 
 
 
4. My walls in my dressingroom aren't really straight walls but still I am so in Love with
my Pip Studio Wallpaper!
 
 
 
 
5. My Little table decorated with
*Two Chandeliers : Zara Home
* Six of my new Favourite Books
*A candle and A flower for the final touch
 
 
 
* Suri's Burn Book
*Amazing Astrid
*Kelly Cutrone : Normal Gets you NOWHERE
* Blogging your way to the front row
*Style Yourself
*Style for A to Zoe, Rachel Zoë
 
 
6. Waiting in line at the supermarket my eye caught this winter Kinder Edition.
I love everything from kinder so I had to check out this new winteredition with special decorated papers.
 
 
 
 
 
7. When I had to pick up my brother's halloween things, I just couldn't resist buying this cute little Hello Kitty Gumball Dispenser.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten