donderdag 8 november 2012

Paper Plates, Swans & My LV Scarf

 
 
 
Today we got a new delivery in the shop! I am always so excited to open the boxes to actually see and feel our new stuff. Sometimes we order online so I am always a bit worried how it will look in reality but it just looked amazing! I ordered a special collection of paper things for christmas : paper plates in different sizes and designs, cakestands, a cake platter, cups and some cakecases and caketoppers! 
 
Jolly Holly Paper Plate Green
 
Jolly Holly Paper Plate Red
 
Jolly Holly
 
 
Knitted Christmas¨Paper Plate
 
Knitted Christmas Paper Plate
 
 
Jolly Holly Paper Plate
 
Jolly Holly Cups
 
Jolly Holly CakeCases & CakeToppers
 
 
 
 
Knitted Christmas CupCases & Toppers
 
Cake Platter Jolly Holly
 
 
 
CakeStand Knitted Christmas Dots
 
 
CakeStand Knitted Christmas
 
Cake Deer
 
 
Our shop is really close to the Lake of Love so my sister and I decided to go and take some pictures there! We see it almost everyday but I am still in love with this place everytime I go there. It just has so many memories : my kindergarden used to be there, my mum took pictures of me there when my sister was born and my dad owns a tourist boatstation in Bruges so when I was young I was always on the boats driving around the Lake of Love with my grandfather. Good Old Times ;)!
 
 
 
 
Outfit of the day
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am in love with this Louis Vuitton Scarf!
 
 
 
 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten