woensdag 14 november 2012

A Typical Wednesday Afternoon

 
 
Hey Guys, Yesterday we went to see the last part of the Twilight Saga and I was really in shock for a big part of the movie. My Sister has read all the books so I knew how it would end but they actually rewrote a big part of the movie so for the ones who haven't seen it yet, You are going to be surprised!
Today it's wednesday so normally my brother spends the whole afternoon with my grandmother and grandfather but today he was with me and my sister. We wanted to do something fun so we went to a toyshop and bought some board games, we got Twister, Levensweg and What Am I. They are also setting up the christmasmarket in Bruges so which means that the donuts and beignets are back!
 
 
 
My Balenciaga
 
The Really Old Boots, I'm still in Love with
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
BananaBeignets!
 
The Game Boards
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten