donderdag 1 november 2012

A Little Update

 
 
Goodmorning, well what a busy week. So the kick-off went great yesterday but I am not sure if I'll have some pictures to show you guys because my mom blocked the camere, I don't know how, when it was time for our kick-off. I really hope that the guy on the field has some pictures for me to show you! In about 45minutes am leaving to Gent to start our fair, we need to do some last minute changes because yesterday we had a new delivery and we really want to show those new projects at the fair.
I really did not have time to take a lot of pictures but I have an account on pinterest so let me show you my favourite pictures on Pinterest for the moment.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 My Mom is here, Wish us luck at the fair!! So excited!!
 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten