maandag 7 januari 2013

Milano Part II, Russian Roulette

 
 
The first day we arrived it was extremely busy in the city of Milano so we decided to visit the Duomo on our second day early in the morning and to shop in the afternoon. We did not go on top of the Duomo because even early in the morning it was a huge line already and we only had 2 days and a half in Milaan so we had to make the best of it. We did go inside the cathedral, so that counts for a little bit of sightseeing! On our second day I was wearing my new black hat I bought in sales and my boyfriend kept on saying that I looked like a russian mafia kinda girl so that explains the title of this blogpost!
 
 
There were some really cool Colour Details in our modern hotel that just really popped out because all the rest was painted in white!
 
 
 
 Corso Vittorio Emanuele
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Pizza Del Duomo :
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Inside the Cathedral
 
 
 
 
 
 Galleria Vittorio Emanuele
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 The Duomo
 
 
 
 Mozarella Bar on top of the rinascente with Del Duomo as the view
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Our really special door to enter our room in the hotel
 
 And what did I buy ? All I can tell you now is that it's in this bag but the belgian weather is not that great to wear it already so it stays a secret!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Instagram Picture, Goodnight Milano!
 
 
With Love Shari