dinsdag 15 januari 2013

Bruges Covered In Snow!

 
 
They have been announcing a lot of snow on the weather reports yesterday and they were right, when I woke up Bruges was totally covered in white beautiful snow! My boyfriend wasn't too happy about it because he had to leave at seven with the car to his new team which is an hour and a half drive from Bruges but once he had arrived safely, I thought me and Mathilde could have some fun in the snow! But that was not as easy as I thought it would be, I put mathilde's sweater on and took her outside, first she was looking like what is this? this does not look like grass at all then after I put her down in the snow she started to smell it and all of a sudden she starts sprinting back to the door looking at me like where did you just put me in. I was not ready to give up yet so I was trying to get her attention by playing with her toys throwing them around and then she played the 'puppyfacecard' looking sad and trying to get the door open with her feet and I gave up so far Mathilde's first adventure in the snow!!
After I put 'miss Snow' back in her warm house I took off to take some pictures at the Lake of Love. I already told you guys that the Lake of Love is gorgeous and special in one of my other posts but guess what it's so much more special covered in snow because that doesn't happen too often around here.
 
The View when I woke up this morning
 
 
 
 
 
The Lake Of Love
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
With Love Shari
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten