donderdag 24 januari 2013

Wu&Wu and Nike Sneakers

 
 
Wu&Wu is one of my favourite brands in my store, it's a british brand and designed by Fiona Hewitt.
The collection is always really colourful, girly, cute and really gorgeous. Every new collection is orginally based on the asian culture that's full of cute little figurines and dolls. On the Wu&Wu website they have a page where they describe their inspiration in their own words :
 
Created by illustrator, Fiona Hewitt, and expert in Asian Kitschology, Andy Tainton, the Dumpling Dynasty brand was inspired by years spent by the couple living in Shanghai, Beijing and Hong Kong, endlessly trawling the flea markets and junk shops for inspiration.
"Our products are a labour of love. Sought-out from lesser-known parts of Asia, we strive to personalize and re-create the sweet sentiment and attention to detail found in vintage Asian packaging design," says Fiona Hewitt. "It is our hope that these products will make your life a little sweeter every time you use them."
 
 
The new collection we have in store now is a little mix of cushions and makeup bags. We also sell their special boxes which are filled with all kinds of cute stuff!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It kept on snowing here in Bruges and to be honest I did not want to walk around with my uggs all the time  so I was checking my shoe closet and I found these nike sneakers I actually forgot about!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 With Love Shari