maandag 28 januari 2013

Maison et Objet

 
 
This year Maison et Objet was opening its doors the 18th of january so my mum and I were really excited to go and see the new show! Maison et Objet is an exhibition in Paris for retailers where they can see and buy the new collections of more then 1000 brands. It's a really stressful day because you really want to see everything but there is never time enough to actually see every brand you want but it's also a really fun day because it's so excited to see all the new collections and to find new brands and meet new people! We ordered really gorgeous collections from Orval Creations and Mathilde M but we also found some new cool brands to add to our Lili&Martha Collection! Normally we stay one day at the exhibition and one day in the city of Paris but this year my boyfriend was playing his first game with his new team so we drove back the same day! Cameras are forbidden at the show so I could not take any pictures of the new brands and collections but on our way out my mum and I bought La Durée Macarons so I took some Paris back home!
 
The Badge
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My Favourite Macarons
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
With Love Shari


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten