vrijdag 19 april 2013

Pink Carnations

 
 
Last week I bought pink & red carnations at the market and while I was decorating them around the house my mum walked in and she told me that carnations were the favourite flowers of her grandmother so my great-grandmother. I was actually surprised because at first I didn't really like the flowers but once they started to grow and when the flowers popped open I saw that it truly is a beautiful flower!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When I have some flowers left I don't want to throw them away so I look around to check if I can't use them somewhere else and this time I found this old vintage cup with some roses and some gold on it! I put a little bit of water in the cup and I lay the last pieces of the flowers in the cup and then you just have to wait for them to pop open!
 
 
 
 
With Love Shari