donderdag 18 april 2013

New Icons.

 
 
This year I really like the collections of H&M, last summer I wasn't such a fan so I was surprised by the cool new summer items! This outfit is completely from H&M apart from the shoes, the necklace and the bag. The shirt is from the new icons collection, the leather jacket is from last year and I'm in love with my new H&M pants, I really like the print with the white dots, it fits perfectly and it was only 15 euro!!
 
 
 
 
My pointy blue shoes are from last summer and they are one of my most comfortable shoes I ever owned!!
 
 
 
 
This balenciaga bag is really special to me because I wanted this bag for a very long time and some years ago I got it from my parents when they got back from Spain because it was the first family vacation that I stayed home.
 
 
 
 
 
 
With Love Shari


Geen opmerkingen: