vrijdag 12 april 2013

Instagram Update.


 
 
 I haven't been on instagram that much lately because I've been 'pinning' a lot on pinterest, it's a website where you can make your own online pinboards or moodboards and I absolutely love to make those online boards for fashion, decorations, food&drinks and for all kinds of other things that I like in life! But enough about pinterest let's look at my life through mine and lili&martha's instragram pictures.
 
 
Apple Mojitos
 
 Webshop Fotoshoot : Coffee Box Wu&Wu
 

 H&M Window with Flamingo's
 
 Pastel Studs Necklace
 
 Harlem Globbetrotters with the man of my life!
 
 Rotterdam, The Netherlands
 
 My Sleepyhead Mathilde
 
 
 New Sunglasses with Studs
 
 Studs Necklace & Skull Scarf
 
 Eating some Cake at Lili&Martha
 
 Going out with the boyfriend
 
 My Mathilde
 
 Going Out with one of my Best Friends
 
 The Red Gnome @Lili&Martha
 
 Rose Bracelets Silver & Gold
 
 Blue nailpolish & matching ring
 
With Love Shari