dinsdag 30 april 2013

El Rincon

 
 
 
There is a new Tapas restaurant, called El Rincon, in my street so I had to check it out! I live in a really touristic street so there are a lot of restaurants which means  that if you want to open a new one you need to bring something special and I think they succeeded! Their tapas is different because they have some dishes  I never tasted before and they also made a little store where you can buy all kinds of spanish food and drinks.
 
 
The interior is really sober, they worked with all kinds of brown to keep that simple look, the second part of the restaurant has a special wall made of wooden slats that brings something extra to the restaurant.
 
 
 
 
My absolute favourite, the chorizo with a baked quail egg.
 
 
A croquette filled with courgettes.
 
 
A spanish spring roll
 
 
Meat with spiced paprika
 
 
Gambas with tartar
 
 
Patatas Bravas
 
 
Fish, that we call 'Kokkels' made with spanish herbs
 
 
The Day Specials
 & A cheese plate
 
El Rincon
Katelijnestraat 27B
8000 Brugge
 
With Love Shari