woensdag 24 april 2013

Montmartre.

 
 
 
Sunday and monday I was in Paris to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday, I've been to Paris a lot of times before for work or for pleasure but it still feels really special everytime I see the Eiffel Tower! We were so lucky with the weather that we decided to do some touristic things on our first day and the shopping on monday, on our touristic to do list was a trip to Montmartre, The Eiffeltower, The Louvre and The Quartier Latin.
 
 
 
My boyfriend had never been to Montmartre before so we took a TukTuk that brought us to the Sacré Coeur and from there we started our tour around Monmartre, it was so crowded but you just need to go with the flow otherwise you get nervous of all the pushing and the shoving! When you are at the place du tertre you need to sit down and let an artist make a drawing of you just like we did, it's the best memory you can get of your stay in Paris!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I don't know if we really look like the drawing but I just love to have a drawing that's made at such a historic and special place!
 
 
 
 
 
Like I said in one of my first blogs I can't go to Paris without visiting the Eiffel Tower, I think I've seen it for more then 15 times but it still feels so special!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
With Love Shari