donderdag 11 april 2013

Pink Roses



Every wednesday for me it's a 'Home Day', I Always make a list of all the things that need to be done around the house and I go to the market to get fresh fruits and vegetables! When I was a little girl I always wanted to have flowers in my room but then I didn't really care for them so my mum had to throw them away but now living on my own I always have fresh flowers around the house so first thing on my to-do list is get fresh flowers! This time I chose romantic white & pink Roses !

 


 
While I'm cleaning my house I always decorate the house differently, I start to move decorations or small furniture around or like today I use my fresh flowers as an inspiration to create a new corner!
First of all I cut off a big part of the flower so I could use them in my smaller vase!
 
 


 Even Mathilde was interested in those fresh flowers!
 
 
 

 
If you want to give your flowers an extra touch put them in special vases, I took one from my own store, it's from the Victoria collection and it has a vintage look with all violets on it!
 
 
 

 
 
 
The new corner I created is on a shelf in my open book closet so first I just put the vase with the roses in it and then I added a pink bird, also from the Lili&Martha collection, because I always love a little decoration detail!  
 
 

 
 
After I put the bird I felt like something was missing so I started to go through some boxes and then I found this lost La Durée box normally all my La Durée boxes are decorated around the house but this one got lost somehow and that's the fun thing about cleaning you always find hidden treasures!
 
I'm really happy with the result and most of the time it's those small little things that make your day and put a smile on your face!
 
 

With Love Shari