dinsdag 23 april 2013

The Cabinet.

 
 
I bought this cabinet some time ago, it used to stand on my white table with my great-grandmothers cup&saucers in it but I was always scared that the cabinet was not that stable so I took the cup&saucers out and put them in my vintage cupboard! I moved the cabinet to the other side of the house and redecorated it with some vintage stuff.
 
 
On the right side of the cabinet I put a pink La Durée box with a small reindeer and at the bottom I've put two vintage cups and two matching plates.
 
 
The pink La Durée box with the small reindeer
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The two vintage teacups and their two matching plates
 
 
 
 
On the left side I've put the same items but in opposite directions, at top I've put one vintage cup and two matching plates and at the bottom I've put the special La Duréee '150 years' box and a big reindeer.
 
 
The vintage cup with two matching plates.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The '150 years' La Durée box with the big reindeer.
 
 
 
 
With Love Shari