dinsdag 4 december 2012

Sinterklaas

 
 
Last thursday it was my dad's birthdayparty so it was the perfect opportunity for my mum to surprise my nephew and my little brother with Sinterklaas presents! My mum decorated a part of the kitchen with chocolates, tangerines and toys, my nephew still believes in Sinterklaas so he was really happy and excited. After the whole Sinterklaas discovery it was time to eat, my dad loves to eat fondue and it's his party so Fondue it was!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My mum loves christmas which means her whole house is decorated with the most gorgeous christmasstuff so I took some pictures to give you guys a little preview!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A week ago my aunt, my mum and I went shopping to Eindhoven and I fell in love with the windows from the Bijenkorf, it's a dutch departmentstore! They made gorgeous special things for christmas based on macarons, coffee and glitters!