maandag 10 december 2012

My Own Little Winter Wonderland Part I


Santa Claus is coming to town in 15days so it's time to bring some Holiday Spirit into my own home!
A few days ago I started to look for all my chrismas ornaments to find out that some of my lights were broken and that I actually needed some new christmasballs! Last year my boyfriend and I moved in together around christmas so it was the first time that I had to decorate my own christmastree = PANIC ATTACK, when I realised that we did not have a tree or even some christmasballs!!
The solution :  I dragged my sister to DisneyLand Paris for two days because I really wanted those special disney christmasballs in my tree ( and because I LOVE being in disney with all the christmasdecorations so I had a good excuse) and when we came back from disney I realised that I couldn't decorate a Tree of two meters with just disney so I just bought as many christmasballs as possible to have a full tree at least but this year I have time enough to search for special ones and to get rid of the 'ugly' ones because I want my tree to be special!
 
  Our tree has almost no real 'balls' this year, it's mostly decorated with special christmas ornaments and ofcourse some disney balls!
A quote from my dad after some christmasshopping together :
If I didn't know you were shopping for your christmastree, I would swear you bought the whole candy department!
He said looking down at my shopping cart full of pink christmas ornaments ;)!
 
Let me show you around My Winter WonderLand Part I :
 
I  don't really like this picture but it's actually the best one to show the total tree!
My Lovely tree looks so much better in reality!!
 
Mathilde's first christmas!!
 
 
 
 
 
For the Boyfriend
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some Louboutins
 
 
 
 
 
 A gift from my Mum!!
 
 
 
 
With Love Shari
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten