vrijdag 21 december 2012

Dear Mummy and Daddy, You wanna Play?

 
 
I think that's the question that's always on Mathilde's mind! When my boyfriend and I moved in together I just had to have a dog! Since the day I was born I've been surrounded by dogs so for me it's just weird to build my own home without a dog. So the next thing we had to do was choose what kind of dog we wanted. I love Martha, she's my brothers english bulldog, she's pretty fat but so cute and she's always sleeping and being lazy but we live in an apartment so there are a lot of stairs and an english bulldog would have a lot of trouble going up and down and I'm not some kind of bodybuilder so for me to carry her up and down, not a good idea.
After some discussion we decided to take a french bulldog because I thought they have a similar character as the english ones but 'damn' was I wrong! First she had to adjust to her new home but then she went all the way, always running around the house like crazy and if she wanted to play she just put on her cutest face so you just couldn't resist! Since that day I learned that french bulldogs are very active, full of energy, crazy, know how to get things done with just a cute face, very sweet, smart and the most beautiful dog inside out!
 
 Mathilde & The Donut
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten