maandag 18 februari 2013

New Little Figurines & Some Hot Chocolate

 
 
Last week my sister and I were pricing one of the new deliveries and it was full with really cute little figurines dressed really fabulously. Another new brand that stole all of our hearts are the Sonny Angels, they are the cutest asian dolls who all represent an animal, a fruit or a vegetable and they are your good luck charms! We will dedicate a whole blogpost on them because they are just so adorable and we also want you to know the whole idea behind those cute little angels.
Between all this pricing and loving the Sonny Angels I had a lot of chocolate this week, first my friend and I went to drink one of the best hot chocolate's I've ever tasted with marshmallows, later that week my sister and I got ourself a well deserved dessert in the shape of a chocolate fondue and I know it's soon but they already sell my favourite chocolate easter eggs : white chocolate with pistache inside, Delicious!!
Here's our week according to our Instagram Photos!
 
New Cute Little Figurines
 
 
 
 
 
Girl Date with a Delicious Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows!
 
 
 
 
 
Loving our new Sonny Angels
 
Crazy Time with the lovely Mathilde
 
 
 
The Koala Sonny Angel
 
 The Fabulous Icecream Girls
 
 
 
 The Baboon Sonny Angel
 
 The Buffalo Sonny Angel
 
 
 
 
 
 Chocolate Fondue
 
 Bunny Sonny Angel for your Smartphone
 
 Road Pugs Small Bag
 
 
 
 The Pinguin Sonny Angel
 
 
With Love Shari