dinsdag 9 juli 2013

Aztec Fringes.

 
 
I love wearing shorts in the summer, they're easy to wear, you can match them with absolutely everything and they fit every occasion from a day at the beach to a night around town and that's the reason why I need to have a variety of shorts with special elements so that no short looks alike. I often buy them in sales because here in Belgium they have a huge amount of shorts for small prices because we never really have a long hot summer and that's where I found this special one, I immediately fell in love with the aztec fringes and to be honest I didn't really notice the colour difference at first because I was so drawn to those fringes.  
 
 
 

The Special Louis Vuitton handbag is my mum's and we had to walk all around Paris to find this speedy made by Yayoi Kusama because at first my mum didn't really like it so we left it at the concept store but after a whole day thinking about that bag she decided she just had to have it. We went to the big LV store on the Champs-Elysées but the green one was sold out which meant we had to walk all the way back to the concept store but it was worth it because it's a pretty special bag.
 
 
 
 
 

 

Geen opmerkingen: