dinsdag 26 maart 2013

Quatre Mains

 
 
One of my best friends and I went to check out a tapas restaurant, called Quatre Mains, in Bruges, it's not really new but I had never been there before so we wanted to try it out! The tapas is divided in two categories, you have the classico tapas and the special tapas so you can mix the authentic tapas with the special dishes they create! The interior is really sober with a lot of earth tones like brown & beige and that gives the restaurant a really elegant touch, the eye catchers are the two gorgeous chandeliers hanging in the middle of the restaurant and they also hung up some black and white photos!  You have to pick 6 or 7 different tapas dishes so you can taste all the different flavours they create on a plate and if you want to safe some room for a delicious dessert ;)!
 
 
 Today I'm wearing my new black&white shirt that has a really cool print on it, I matched it with my black leather pants and my new jacket, it's a light grey jacket with black leather sleeves and I love it! The shoes I'm wearing are really old but I still adore them, they're red pointy shoes with red laces and on each lace there's a little fringe!
 
 
 The necklace is a black leather necklace with all kinds of studs and diamonds, I'm wearing simple gold earrings with a black stone and my white chanel bag!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Carpaccio van Cécina de Léon
 
 Tartare from Tuna and Wasabi
 
 Patatas Bravas
 
 Coquille Cru with Passionfruit
 
 Asparagus with shrimps
 
 Big Pepper Burgers
 
 Panna Cota with PassionFruit
 
 
 After our dinner we went to have some drinks at Groot Vlaenderen!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
With Love Shari