woensdag 20 maart 2013

La Grande Place De Mons

 
 
I'll be spending a lot of time in the french part of Belgium because my boyfriend is playing for Mons now so I'll go and watch every 'home' game which means I'll be in Mons every two weeks for the rest of the season! This time my mum, brother and sister joined me to visit this cute town in Belgium and we had an amazing family day, we did some shopping, we went to eat greek food and then we went to the stadium to watch the game!
 
 
 
I was in love with my brothers outfit in Mons, he was wearing the Lifeisajoke sweater with Karl Lagerfeld on it, his leather jacket, jeans pants and his timberland shoes, it's just so cool to see him growing up and becoming a cool little 'Man'!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 This is the lucky monkey from Mons, I don't know the exact story behind it but people say that when you rub his head with your left hand and make a wish at the same time your wish will come true!
 
 
 
 
I was wearing my dark green jacket to keep myself warm during the game and I matched it with my brown Céline bag and my grey boots with snake skin at the back of it!
 
 
 
 
Under the jacket I was wearing a grey knitted, embellished shirt, my favoutire black leather jacket and my cross skirt.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
With Love Shari