zaterdag 23 maart 2013

H&M Home

 
 
A year ago I read about the H&M home line so I looked it up online and I loved it, they had gorgeous stuff so I started adding things to my online basket and when I wanted to check out I saw that they only deliver to the Netherlands! I was so dissapointed that I sent an e-mail to ask if there was any way I could get their stuff here in Belgium but unfortunatly they couldn't send it and that there was only one store in the Netherlands that sold H&M home in Amsterdam! A few months later my boyfriend got a few days off and we wanted to do a small citytrip so I immediately made a reservation for Amsterdam! The H&M Home store wasn't what I expected but I got some amazing stuff and they were on sale so my trip to Amsterdam was a huge succes! Back home I hoped they would open a H&M Home store in Belgium but that hasn't happend yet but I think I might happen because last time I was in Antwerp, they had a whole wall of Home fragnances and candles! They had four different fragnances and I chose my two favourite ones : Pomegranate and Orange Cinnamon! They smell delicious, they're wrapped nicely and the colours really pop out!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
With Love Shari