maandag 11 maart 2013

Easter Vibe

 
 
Last wednesday it was an amazing day, for the first time the sun was really shining and giving us some warmth after all those cold days! I immediately felt a spring vibe so I went to the market and bought some flowers to decorate the house and while I was putting the flowers around the house I aslo took all my easter decoration out of the storage and started to decorate the whole house with colourful, spring items. I was so happy with my new decorated house but after one day it was raining already and while I'm writing this post it's snowing here in Bruges and it's freezing cold!! I really don't get how the weather can go from 17 degrees and sun to snow and -4 degrees in 5 days but guess that's Belguim ;)! At least I have my own spring vibes at our home!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
With Love Shari