donderdag 28 maart 2013

The Webshop


I've been wanting to open a webshop for a really long time and now it's really happening!! I have my own office above the store and I absolutely love to have my own space to be able to work on my own projects for the webshop! I decorated the office with one accent wall and all the rest is painted in light pink! The accent wall is one huge wallpaper of Pip Studio full of old letters and cards in bright colours and I absolutely adore it, on the other side of my office is my 'fotocube', it's a small tent where I put all the things I want to sell in my webshop so that I can take gorgeous pictures to show the online shoppers what the products looks like! Besides taken pictures of everything, I also need to weigh and measure all the products so it's a lot of work but I hope I'll be able to tell you soon when the webshop will open his online doors!

Pip Studio Wallpaper










When I'm working for my webshop I'm always wearing comfortable clothes like today, I matched my purple jeans with my brown nike sneakers and I'm wearing my grey sweater and a light pink leather jacket!



The cute detail on my grey sweater, a pink Heart!











My pink lace earrings from the new Lili&Martha collection

 
My silver Kapow ring & my Marc by Marc Jacobs bracelet





My very important Webshop To Do Book



My Tape Measure, a cute little pig




The scale that I use to weigh all the Lili&Martha products
 
 
With Love Shari




Geen opmerkingen: