zaterdag 16 maart 2013

Coloured Bikes & Stars and Stripes

 
 
I think that the weather gods don't read my blog because it's still snowing slash raining all day long and they say it's going to be like this for at least 10 days so we just have to accept it and get all those warm winter clothes back out! Today my sister and I were walking in town and we came across all those really colourfull bikes at the Burg, they painted them in all bright colours like red, green, yellow and blue and I think it has to do with a really famous cycling race in Belguim that always starts in Bruges. After our walk my sister and I went back to the shop to work on our webshop we're going to launch soon, hopefully!
 
 
Today I was wearing some Stars&Stripes on my all stars and on my new spring shirt combined with my white jacket, some colourfull jewerly, my hèrmes bag and ofcourse an umbrella!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In the Lili&Martha shop with my mum!
 
 
 
 
 
 
With Love, Shari